NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS FOR OUR OTTAWA EAST/WINDMILL LANE LOCATION
We are seeking a full-time experienced, minimum DZ Truck Driver to join our transportation department.
- Transport a variety products to and from our various locations to local businesses and residential homes throughout the Ottawa area
- Follow pre-assigned routes and meet delivery schedules
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading and unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Proven work experience and valid license as a minimum DZ truck driver
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc.)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Knowledge of forklift
- Bilingual is an asset
- Knowledge of Ottawa area is an asset
Please apply to this position below or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is part of the retail/wholesale team and falls under the direction of the Garden Centre Operations Manager. The main focus of this position is to provide excellent customer service in the area of Interlock and hardscape related materials and support the functions of Retail Operations.
Areas of Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide excellent customer service in person and through all other means of communication.
- Answer contractor and retail customer inquiries promptly.
- Give recommendations to clients regarding interlock and hardscape related products.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of in stock product and communicate requirements to complete orders.
- Increase sales of interlock and hardscape products.
- Support retail staff as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Any other related tasks as determined by the Interlock Sales Supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years experience in interlock sales and related activities
- A comprehensive knowledge of both Techo-Bloc and Permacon product lines.
- Interpretive skills to assist contractors and retail customers in selecting the proper product to complete the scope of the work.
- Good knowledge of various products, their application and how to properly install.
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with working in a Windows environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with the public in a retail setting.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Employee must supply and wear safety shoes/boots at all times.
- To Apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS FOR OUR RICHMOND LOCATION
Please fill out the form below to apply