NOW HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS FOR OUR BROCKVILLE LOCATION
We are now accepting resumes for our Garden Centre Team for the 2020 season. We are seeking employees for both Full-Time and Part-Time positions for those with a Horticultural background, or with knowledge of plants and/or landscaping as well as for General Labourers.
These positions are part of the Garden Centre Retail team and falls under the direction of the Retail Manager. The main focus of this position is to provide excellent customer service in the area of Retail and support the functions of Garden Centre Retail Operations. These positions are available as Part-Time & Full-Time Seasonal.
Areas of Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Answer Garden Centre phone calls.
- Give recommendations to clients regarding plants and other garden related products.
- Merchandise products.
- Support Retail Staff as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Unload incoming deliveries.
- Load purchases into Customer’s vehicles
- Preparing plants for customer deliveries
- General Labour
- Any other related tasks as determined by the Retail Manager.
- Some knowledge of various landscaping plants and their characteristics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with the public in a retail setting.
- Ability to follow direction and stay on task.
- Ability to work in a team setting, and independently.
- Ability to handle heavy lifting.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Previous Sales experience is an asset.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Horticultural Diploma or Certificate an asset.
Employee must supply and wear safety shoes/boots at all times.
at all times.
Please apply to this position below or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please fill out the form below to apply