Myke Flower 1L
When planting annuals and perennials in pots, flowerbeds and flower boxes.
Exceptions: Orchids, rhododendrons, carnations, kochias, alyssums, azaleas and lupins cannot be colonized by the fungus contained in MYKE FLOWER.
- 1 L : Treats up to 32 plants
- Natural coarse granular carrier (perlite and peat) providing additional porosity to soil.
- MYCORRHIZAE Type: endomycorrhizae
- Ensures abundant flowering
- Reduces watering needs
- Enhances rapid growth development
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- For better results, be sure that the roots are in contact with MYKE.
- Store at room temperature between 2°C – 20°C and keep away from intense heat or freezing.
*Results obtained from independent plant growth trials. Individual growth results may vary to a degree. Additional results and details are available.