GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER
888240Regular price $48.65
Shipping calculated at checkout.
GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER will remove any efflorescence stains trapped in the concrete pavers and natural stone pores. It will make the pavers look more clean and vibrant. This efflorescence cleaning is a necessary step before a sealer is applied. The sealer will be able to get a deeper penetration into the now clean pores.
- GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER should be used prior to applying a sealer to ensure a proper sealer adhesion.
- Freshly installed Gator Polymeric Sand must be allowed to cure for 48 hours at above 59°F (15°C) and no rain before using GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER.
- Do not let product dry up on paver surface.
- Wear goggles and rubber gloves.
- Never use on NEW concrete pavers. Wait at least 60 days after new pavers are installed before using this product.
- ALWAYS TEST the product on a small hidden area of approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.) to ensure the results will meet your expectations. Do not apply under extremely strong sun.
- IDEAL MIXTURE: Dilute to 4 parts water, 1 part GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER concentrated liquid, any concentration greater than this can discolor the pavers or use the Gator Sprayer attached to a one gallon, to ensure proper dilution of the GATOR EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER.
- FAQ (Prior use of other cleaners may inhibit performance. Visit Gator Clean FAQ page for cleaning tips.)