Wilson Predator Wood Rat Trap
054178Regular price $4.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
HOW TO USE
- Use cheese, salami, bacon, peanut butter or any sweet-smelling foodstuffs as bait.
- Place bait on the hook at the tip of the bait holder. The bait holder is the metal piece between the springs on the trap.
- Move the long rod at the other end of the trap backwards away from the trap.
- Carefully pull back towards you the U-shaped metal bar with the springs and hold it down with your thumb.
- Place the long rod over the U-shaped metal bar and engage it into the opening (hole/slot) on the bait holder. The bait holder is now slightly elevated and the trap is set.
- While lifting trap, be careful to grip sides only! Move trap to areas of rodent infestation.
WHERE TO USE
Place as near to wall as possible with bait facing wall.